Reading time 1 minute
Jute is the only item that is planted in a hops patch and used in crafting for sack weaving.
- Acquire a level 13 farming.
- Travel to one of the hops patches.
- North of Lumbridge’s farm
- North of McGrubor’s Woods
- Entrana (make sure you bank any weapons/armour prior to travelling)
- Rake the patch. Allow your character to rake all the weeds out of the patch.
- Add compost to the patch. Supercompost achieves a higher successful yield and helps the item from plant disease.
- Plant 3 jute seeds. Use the seeds from your inventory on the treated patch.
- Water the patch, when needed. Use a watering can on the patch during the growth intervals (10 minutes each).
- Harvest the jute fibres after 50 minutes of planting.
- Pay the nearby farmer 6 barley malt to watch over your patch. Farmer payment will ensure that your allotment will successfully grow and be in complete health, even if you are logged off for quite some time.