Reading is very important for everyone, from a child to an adult or even elderly people. Reading helps you to improve knowledge, and it even helps you to improve you language. Nowadays most people are concerned about their reading speed, that how fast they could read in a minute or so. So, I planned to guide you all on how to count your reading speed or words per minute.
- Select your reading material. This could be anything from a book or newspaper or anything with material in it for reading.
- Take a count-down timer (or a stopwatch may work just fine), and start reading at the moment when you start your stopwatch.
- Read till 1 minute has gone.
- Count how many lines you have read.
- Count words of the fully written lines, take three lines, count all their words and divide it by 3 to get average words in a line.
- Multiply the average words with the lines you have read.
- There you go now you will have your reading speed, that how much you can read in a minute.
- When you will get to know about your reading speed, you can further practice by reading more and more to improve your reading speed.
- Be a Good Reader
- Improve Your Reading Skills
- Learn Speed Reading
- Finish Reading a Big and Boring Book