Reading time 1 minute
This article has been tagged as a stub.
That means it’s off to a good start, but still has room to grow into a more helpful resource. Until the article reaches its full potential, it will be hidden from search results. Can you help it flourish? If you think the article offers complete and accurate instructions, feel free to remove this tag.
Whether you’re looking for a couch or providing one,people are going to want to see pictures of you or your couch on the Couchsurfing site. It will make it much easier for people to trust you if they’re going to be hanging out with a stranger.
- Log in to Couchsurfing.com and click on the down arrow next to your name.
- Select “My Profile” from the options that pop up.
- Hit the “edit photos” link in your profile screen under your profile picture.
- Click where it says “Upload a new photo” in the top right.
- Click “Choose file” to select the photos you want to upload. Select a caption and a folder for the photo. Click “Upload photo” to upload it. You can also add a new folder name, such as “Couch pics” to make it moe obvious to your profile browsers.