This article has been tagged as a stub.
That means it’s off to a good start, but still has room to grow into a more helpful resource. Until the article reaches its full potential, it will be hidden from search results. Can you help it flourish? If you think the article offers complete and accurate instructions, feel free to remove this tag.
Flower accessories are always a lovely addition to your wardrobe and they’re also a nice gift for people you know who love floral themes. In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to make a wire wrapped flower ring using green seed beads and a red rose bead. It is a simple design that is very beautiful when completed.
[Edit]Making the Base
- Cut a 25 centimeter piece of soft craft wire.
- Bend one end of the wire to make it look like a round petal. Use about 6 centimeters of the wire.
- Bend the other end of the wire like a round petal too. Again, use about 6 centimeters of the wire.
- Make sure the base of the petals meet. You should have two petals and a straight piece of wire now.
- Bend the end of the straight piece like a round petal. Make sure the base of this petal meets the base of the other petals.
- Cut off the remaining piece of wire.
- Repeat steps 1 to 6 with another piece of wire.
[Edit]Filling the Petals
- Tie a long thin copper wire to one of the petals, firmly.
- Thread small green beads to the wire until the wire is almost full.
- Tie the remaining piece of wire to the opposite side of the petal.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 until the entire petal is filled with small green seed beads.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 for the two remaining petals and the second set of petals.
[Edit]Assembling the Ring
- Put one set of petals on top of the other.
- Turn the upper set of petals so that none of the petals are right above each other.
- Use a thin copper wire to tie the petal sets together. Lead the two ends of the wire in between the beaded wires and tie the ends together with a firm knot.
- Thread the big rose bead to a thin copper wire.
- Lead the two ends of the copper wire with the rose in the middle in between the green beaded wires. Tie the two ends together with a firm knot.
- Take another piece of thin copper wire. Bend it into a ring shape that is large enough to easily fit around your finger.
- Lastly, take a small piece of wire and use it to tie the ring to the petal sets. Cut any remaining pieces of string.
- There you go! Wear your beautiful accessory with pride.
- Can’t find soft craft wire, thin copper wire or beads anywhere? Try to find something using the internet, such as online craft stores or auction traders dealing in craft supplies.
- You can use any kind of big flower bead you like.
[Edit]Things you’ll need
- 50 centimeters of soft craft wire
- Plenty of thin copper wire
- Plenty of small green beads
- Big red rose bead (see image for an example)
- Pandahall Learning Center, original source of article
Read, of course, far from my topic. But, nevertheless, it is possible to cooperate with you. How do you yourself feel about trust management?
It’s a pleasure to watch 😸