Reading time 2 minutes
Be a nice person in high school or college – you’ll get lots of friends out of it too.
- Put your personality to work. What do you like – swimming? Dancing? Fashion? Gardening? Crafting? Then talk about your passions a lot with your classmates and decorate your locker to your personality. Remember: friends like you for who you are.
- Don’t be mean or snooty to anyone. Remember that people can gossip about you.
- Chat often. Join clubs or teams.
- Use lots of emotes. People can tell how you feel.
- Attend parties and proms. Have a phone so you can text people if they are in a different dorm or if they are in class.
- Talk to people everywhere. The place you’ll find most teens is in the stadium. Chat to everyone even if they’re not a member. This will make you nice!
- Dress to your interest as well if you are a member.
- If you have no interests people won’t want to be your friend.
- If you are mean, it is very hard to reverse it.
- Be a Normal School Kid on Club Penguin
- Make a School at Club Penguin
- Make a Middle School on Club Penguin