This food item bears traditional Mexican flavor with Tesco spices. Specially it would better to serve it for 8 persons at once.
- 2X5 ml sp ( 2 tsp) Tesco chilli powder
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 Tesco Healthy Eating Sausages, sliced
- 3 X 15 ml sp (3 tbsp) water
- 1/2 440 g can Tesco Healthy Eating Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1/2 325 g can Tesco Healthy Eating Sweetcorn, drained
- 3 Eggs
- 175 ml (6 fl oz) Tesco Healthy Eating Virtually Fat free Milk
- 100 ml (4 fl oz) Tesco Healthy Eating Double Cream
- 1 Green Pepper, deseeded and sliced
- [[Preheat an Oven|Preheat}} your oven to 350 °F (177 °C), or gas mark 4.
- Line a 25 cm ( 10 inches) quiche dish with baking parchment
- In a non stick pan combine the first 5 ingredients. cook over a medium heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a mixing bowl combine all other ingredients except green pepper. Mix well.
- Add the onion mixture to the egg mixture, pour into the lined quiche dish. Top with pepper. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until firm to the touch, cool.
- Turn out the tortilla. Serve in slices.
- Nutrition Information per serving: 222 calories, Fat 10 g, Carbohydrates 21 g, Protein 12 g, Fibre 1 g
- Make a Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
- Make Mexican Beef and Beans
- Make Tostada Shells
- Make Tortilla Soup
- Cook Real Mexican Food
- Alfresco (Your Guide to Healthy Eating) – published from Tesco.