Yes, everyone likes pickles, right? But sometimes, just plain pickle juice and plain pickles can get really boring! Then, take out the boredom of pickles by creating a delicious pickle treat! With pickle juice!
- Look for a pickle jar somewhere in your kitchen. Then, open the lid of the jar. If you don’t have pickles already, go to the grocery store to buy some!
- Pour some pickle juice in a cup or two!
- Put it in the freezer to make it frozen. It will take about 2 hours or a day to freeze.
- Enjoy your frozen pickle juice!
- If you want, craft sticks or Popsicle holders are a good idea! If you use this method, then you get a Pickle pop. yum!
- This is a popular treat usually during Thanksgiving vacation.
- If you drop your frozen pickle juice on the ground (if using popsicle sticks) then you’ll have to start over again!
- Be careful where you pour the juice in the cup… you might spill lots of pickle juice everywhere! So be careful when pouring maybe ask an adult to help.
[Edit]Things You’ll Need
- One or two jars of pickles (big jars are GOOD ideas.)
- Plastic cups
- Craft sticks (optional)